Contact Customer Services
|Operating Hours :||8:15 am – 5:00 pm (Mondays – Friday except Public Holidays)|
|Customer Service Hotline:||+65 6643 8801|
|Fax:||+65 6643 8830|
To Facilitate Your Order Please Fill Up RFQ Form (DB-FORM-002v03) By Providing:
• Principal Investigator’s name
• Purchase Order (PO) Number
• IACUC Protocol number
All purchases of animals and services from InVivos must be accompanied by an IACUC-approved protocol number. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that it is a valid and approved IACUC protocol number. We are unable to process orders without an IACUC-approved protocol number.
Quotation and Order Confirmation
The quotation given by our customer service representatives will only remain open for a period of 30 days from the time of the original offer. Animals will not be reserved prior to the receipt of the acknowledged and confirmed quotation form from the customer. Animal orders will only be confirmed by InVivos and animals reserved upon receipt of the signed quotation form.
Delivery and Payment Terms
• Deliveries must be inspected upon receipt, and any discrepancies must be reported immediately to InVivos Customer Services
• Delivery of live-animals must be to an AVA-licensed facility
• Animal orders can be placed up to 3:00 pm on the day before they are packed for shipping. Customer Service can provide the specific cut-off day/time for orders to your facility.
• Payment Terms—30 days
• All prices are in Singapore Dollars
• All prices listed are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST)
• All purchases are subject to the InVivos Terms and Conditions of Sale
All rats and mice orders are packed in filtered, plastic shipping containers within their Barrier Unit of origin. The shipping containers are called Taconic Transit Cages™ (TTC™) and are designed to provide the optimal shipping environment for today’s sophisticated rats and mice.
Week of Birth (Date of birth +/- 3 days) can be supplied on request and will be provided on the shipping label provided this request is made at the time the order is placed.
The exact date of birth can be supplied if requested at the time the order is placed but as these animals can only be selected at birth this may require additional notice.
For further information please contact Customer Service.
Orders Requiring Animals of a Particular Weight
It is normal for mice and rats to lose some body weight in transit. However after acclimatization, they can regain it.
All animals are weighed at the time of packing.
Mice can be ordered with a minimum weight span of 3 gram and rats with a minimum weight span of 25 gram.